Government Contracts Partner
Protorae Law is looking to add a partner to its Government Contracts practice. The firm has a strong presence in the government contracts community, both regionally and nationally, and regularly handles sophisticated transactional and litigation matters. With many of its attorneys having previously worked in various AmLaw 200 firms, Protorae Law has a hard working and collegial environment. The ideal candidate will have a portable book of business (no minimum threshold), which should grow with the firm’s investment in marketing.
This Opportunity is an Excellent Fit for an Attorney Who is:
- Deeply knowledgeable in government contracts law;
- A strategic problem solver with a pragmatic approach to business issues;
- Comfortable providing advice to business owners and executives in complicated and critical decisions;
- A self-motivated leader and hard worker interested in building and expanding a practice in a team-oriented environment;
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can thrive in an interactive environment; and
- An active member of the Virginia Bar or able to waive into the Virginia Bar.
- Competitive base salary;
- Bonus plan;
- Health care benefits;
- 401k match benefits;
- CLE and Bar Dues allowance; and
- Paid Parking.
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.